We are committed to keeping our office healthy and safe for all of our patients, clients, staff, and family members.
In light of growing concerns about the spread of COVID-19 we would like to make you aware of actions we are taking.
**Unfortunately at this time we need to focus on our current patients, and are not accepting any new clients**
Please understand and call ahead as we may be forced to alter our business hours.
STEPS WE'RE TAKING IN OUR OFFICE
- Placing hand sanitizer and disinfectant around the office for use by both clients and staff. We are routinely disinfecting commonly touched surfaces, such as desks and chairs, windows, door handles, etc., multiple times a day.
- Constant communication with our entire staff about the best hygiene practices to ensure you feel that our office provides a safe and clean environment.
- Curbside care at our hospital.
WHAT WE'RE ASKING OF YOU
- We urge our clients to follow CDC guidelines including self-quarantine when prudent.
- We are asking all clients who have COVID-19 like symptoms to reschedule any appointments or send another authorized agent to present their pet to our hospital.
- In the interest of public health, we kindly ask you to only make essential veterinary appointments at this time. Elective surgeries are being postponed until May 18th, and the dates may continue to change.
- FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT: We're asking all clients to bring their cell phone with them to their appointment. When you arrive to our hospital, please check-in via phone. Please wait outside in either your vehicle or our front lawn area, giving a 6 foot distance from others clients. An assistant will come out to you to collect your pet either in it’s carrier or on one of our leashes. Please stay in the a parking lot until the appointment is complete. Our doctor will call from a blocked number to discuss the exam findings and discuss any recommendations. Once the pet is ready to be discharged, an assistant will return your pet and any medication that was prescribed. You can then call the office and we can collect payment over the phone and email a copy of the invoice.
- Our hospital is a no handshake zone – our staff are practicing social distancing and maintaining a 6 foot distance from other people – that means our clients as well.
- Cough into a tissue. If you are coughing a lot, it is probably best to avoid coming in for your appointment. ***
- If you or members of your family have been required or asked to be quarantined for any reason, or test positive for COVID-19, and you have visited our facility within 72 hours, we kindly ask you to please alert our hospital.
- As always, please plan for your pets. If you or a member of your family becomes ill, we always recommend having a 2 week supply of food, medications, and sanitary supplies, as well as an identified friend or family member who can help care for your pet if needed.
** Please call ahead for medication or prescription food needs so that we can prepare, take payment over the phone and run supplies out to your car*
It is important to note that COVID-19 is not thought to be a threat to your pets at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation during these challenging times. Well wishes to you and yours.